Sea of Thieves:
Sea of Thieves is a shared world action-adventure video game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios for Microsoft Windows 10 and Xbox One
Sea of Thieves details:
Publisher(s): Microsoft Studios
Director(s): Gregg Mayles
Producer(s): Joe Neate, Adam Park
Designer(s): Mike Chapman
Programmer(s): Peter Campbell
Artist(s): Ryan Stevenson, Peter Hentze
Writer(s): Chris Allcock, Mike Chapman
Composer(s): Robin Beanland
- Microsoft Windows
- Xbox One
Release: 20 March 2018
Install process if you have preordered from the Microsoft / Xbox Store
‘Sea of Thieves’ will appear in ‘My Library’ on the Microsoft Store and will be available to Install. Select Install to begin the install process.
PC installation by a digital code:
1) On PC press the Windows key and type in ‘Microsoft Store’ and press ‘ENTER’
2) Verify the account you wish to have access is logged in. This should be evident at the top right of the screen.
3) Select ‘Redeem a code’ from the drop down found at the top right.
4) Enter your code and Select ‘Next’
5) On success you should get a window like below. Select ‘Confirm’ to add the game to your account
6) Once redeemed go to ‘My library’ available from the drop-down at the top right-hand corner.
7) Select ‘Sea of Thieves’
8) Select ‘Install’
9) Follow install process